- "Had a good run this morning! Thank you for everything!"
- Hi, I just completed the tri-cities 1/2 marathon today...and I just wanted to let you know what a fabulous job you guys did putting on this event!!! I can't say enough good things about it! Everything was well organized. Lots of well stocked aid station with very friendly volunteers, cops directing traffic and a whole lane on the street that was reserved for runners. I am sure that there are many things that I have forgotten too. I am probably going to be participating in 2 more of your events this year because of the positive experience that my group had today! Also, I think that it's great that it was friendly to walkers, not alot of 1/2 marathons are that way. So again Thank you!!!
- "Thanks again. Run went off well. I know my friends enjoyed volunteering despite the freezing weather, meeting you all and we look forward to future races!"
- "I just wanted to take a moment and let you know how much I enjoyed the Amish Half Marathon in Bird in Hand PA. It was so well organized and executed that it was tough to believe it was the inaugural run. The scenery was breath-taking (okay, maybe it was the cold), the medals and T-shirts are awesome, the race staff super helpful, and the community support unparalleled."
- "I've run over 30 half marathons and 4 full marathons in 24 states (yes, I'm doing the 50 states/7 continents thing) and this was one of my absolute faves. Right up there with New York and Antarctica! If this was a good indicator of how you run your races (pun intended), I'm sure I'll be looking at the Reinke events to complete the second half of my quest."
- "So, thanks for a memorable experience and a great run."
- "Thanks for all the wonderful feedback for the marathon, half-marathon & 5K. As a member of the marathon committee representing Baxter Springs, KS, all this positive feedback makes all of our hard work for the past 2 years worthwhile. Many have commented that they enjoyed all the people in Baxter Springs out cheering ...them on!!! I'm so proud of everyone in Baxter Springs who came out to support the runners and who volunteered in so many ways to help make this event a success!! Can't wait until next year!!! We are starting to plan next years event already!!!! Thanks again!"
- "What an amazingly organized race!! My husband and I have run many large scale races across the country and The Mother Road Marathon, by far, was the most well-organized marathon! **it blew Disney out of the water!!!**
- "Thank you so much for such a fun race -- the support from the locals and volunteers was INCREDIBLE!!!"
- "Everything from the bus transportation to the starting lines, to all of the hydration stations, to the post-race festivities was absolutely wonderful. Will spread the word around to our running friends back at home -- hopefully you'll have many more from the Nashville, TN, area next year!! It was definitely worth our drive!!! Thanks for such a fantastic race!!! :)"
- "Thank you Dean for the quick response. Keep up the good work! I ran Lexington, KY this year and live in Clarksville, TN. I'm hoping to do several of your races next year. I start planning my race schedule out early for 2011 & 2012 so I'll keep an eye on the dates you post."
- Thank you very much, it was a great event with great weather!
- The race was terrific in all respects. I will definitely be back next year.
- Thanks again for a great race-I'll definitely repeat.