- You must be in good health and prepared to take on the challenges of a Half-Marathon, 5K or Fun Run
- Runners and walkers of all abilities are welcome and encouraged
- Strollers, head phones are welcome but caution is urged
- You must show photo ID to pick up your race number at the Expo
- No race day registration or packet pickup
- You must be able to complete the 13.1 mile/Half-Marathon Course in four hours.
- Race number and Timing Chips are required to participate Walkers Welcome!
- Entry fees are non-refundable and entries are non-transferable. NO EXCEPTIONS! You may not give or sell your number to anyone nor transfer your 2010 entry fee to future races.
Half: 2.5, 5, 7, 8, 9,10, 11, 12
Lake George, New York - Visit the following links for more information:
Adirondack Visitors Page
Lake George Visitors Page
Commemorative Awards to Overall Male & Female and Overall Masters Male & Female Winners as well as Top Kid’s Fun Runners Male & Female finishers.
Aid stations: Approximately every 2 miles and include water and gatorade and a Portajohn
Age groups: Men & Women
19 & Under
60 & Over